At Henderson Auto Electrical Ltd we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
1. Who is collecting the data?
Henderson Auto Electrical Limited are a ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations (i.e. we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information).
2. What Data is being collected?
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be collected via the following formats:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
3. How we use the information we collect
- send you general communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business;
- deal with enquiries made by or about you relating to the website;
4. Security of your personal information
We will take full technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies to abide by.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Who do we share your information with?
If required we may share information with the following third parties for the purposes listed below if we are legally asked or required to do so:
Our suppliers to the industry for requested information, government and regulatory bodies, the Ombudsman, Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies and Law Enforcement.
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You can elect to no longer receive communications from us at any time.
The Data Protection Officer
Henderson Auto Electrical
6 The Park